Tile Installation in Missouri
We Have Tile That’ll Suit Your Style. Headquartered in Troy, serving O’Fallon, Wentzville, Maryland Heights, MO and Surrounding Areas
Call TNT Painting & Remodeling LLC for tile installation services
Has the flooring in your home or business seen better days? TNT Painting & Remodeling LLC headquartered in Troy, MO can take your worn and tattered floors and replace them with stunning tile. Whether you want to spruce up your kitchen or your bathroom, we have the perfect tile options for you.
Make your space stand out with row after row of tile
TNT Painting & Remodeling LLC has an extensive selection of tile for floors, showers, and backsplashes. Call us today and our contractors will:
- Help you find a tile that suits your style and budget
- Install custom tile in your home or office
- Use premium materials to complete the job
Let TNT Painting & Remodeling LLC install tile at your property today. Call 636-728-9631 to schedule an appointment and get a free estimate in Troy, O’Fallon, Wentzville, Maryland Heights, MO, and surrounding areas.
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
THINK ABOVE AND BEYOND YOUR TILE FLOORS IN TROY, MO
When you think of installing tile in your home, you probably think of laying down tile floors or putting up a kitchen backsplash. You may even think about the tiles in your shower. Tile is much more versatile than that. TNT Painting & Remodeling LLC can install tile anywhere in your home. If you want to brighten up the wall in your outdoor kitchen or make a statement surrounding your fireplace, hire our team to make it happen.
Get creative with your tile in Troy, MO. Hire us to take care of the installation by contacting us today.
CONSIDER THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF TILE
Depending on what your vision is, there are many different types of tile that can help you achieve your design goals. Our team can help you decide what type of tile would work best for your project. Whether you want tile floors or a tile mosaic, there’s a perfect tile material to bring your vision to life. You can choose from:
- Ceramic tiles-one of the most common types of tile because of its durability.
- Porcelain tiles-a great solution if you want a tile that looks natural.
- Glass tiles-difficult to stain and look very clean when installed.
- Cement tiles can be used to bring style and decoration to a low-traffic area in your home.
- Marble tiles-add elegance and unique textures to a room, but can be tough on your budget.
- Mosaic tiles-a detailed option that can look beautiful and eye-catching when used sparingly.
- Granite tiles-if you want a sturdy tile with natural tones.
- Limestone tiles-to give you a rustic feel throughout your space with a natural stone product.
- Travertine tiles can be used to create a unique and neutral look, but it requires maintenance.
- Quarry tiles- created as a blend of natural materials and are naturally slip-resistant.
- Metal tiles-to give a modern feel without going over your budget.
- Resin tiles-can have 3D styles that will make any space stand out.
Once you choose what types of tile you prefer, contact us ASAP to schedule a tile installation.